Our current partners:
- Big Sky Pediatric Therapy
- KidVentures Pediatric Therapy
- Spectrum Social Services
- Teres Kids – Sensory Friendly Clothing for Children
Become a partner!
I have worked with the SPD Alliance first hand and know what a tremendous resource they can be for children with sensory concerns. They provide social groups, resources to parents, lectures to preschools on how to work with a child with sensory issues and other outreach projects into the community. Also, they fill a void in the Austin area of providing a safe environment for parents to meet to discuss the individual needs of their child as well as struggles and successes.
-Caren Arnold, Owner and Occupational Therapist, Big Sky
There are several ways to become a partner with the Austin Area SPD Alliance.
- Donate free products or services to our community. In exchange we will actively promote your event on our website and at our events and meetings.
- Donate your time to work in any capacity to support our organization or any of our specific initiatives.
- Donate money to fund our organization and its initiatives.
- Help us spread the word about the Austin Area SPD Alliance by linking to our website, joining our mailing list, or following us on Facebook.
- Your organization may purchase advertising space on our website. All proceeds are used to fund the Austin SPD Alliance mission and initiatives.
- Host a presentation by knowledgeable professionals to speak about SPD at your event or at your school. In exchange we will actively promote your event on our website and at our events and meetings.
- Ask to receive at your school a free training by volunteer, licensed occupational therapists. Attendees receive TEA-approved course for Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
Please contact us if you represent a company or organization who would like to partner with The Austin SPD Alliance in order to work together to serve the community.